How to learn to play Golf
Altea Club de Golf has qualified and highly experienced golf instructors who speak several languages and are prepared to offer teaching with a wide variety of courses and a double objective: to adapt to your interests and to offer you teaching in which entertainment is priority while improving your standard.
Under these premises, we offer you:
- Individual classes of ½ hour and one hour.
- Group courses.
- Courses to obtain the federation licence.
- Courses called “Golf Baptism” for a player to have the first contact with the sport.
- Courses adapted to your interests, level and characteristics, hoping that you will tell us these to allow us to draw up a specific programme.
We attach prices and example programmes for you to see these courses and the teaching proposal we are able to offer you at the present time.
If you are therefore interested in the teaching, please complete the following details so that one of the teachers can contact you and organise a first meeting to coordinate the teaching you are to receive.
Thank you and welcome to the world of golf. We hope that this is your first step in coming into this thrilling sport.
Golf Classes / Teachers
Francisco BorjaGolf Teacher email@example.com
Languages: Spanish & English
A professional since 1982, he belongs to the Spanish and Valencia Community Association of Golf Professionals. For several years he played the Spanish professional circuit and competed in the Spanish Championship several times.
He has been giving golf classes for over 20 years and has focused his love of this sport on teaching new players and perfecting their technique.
Phone: 608 322 173
Juan Carlos BoceroGolf Coacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages: Spanish & English
He is a National Golf Coach certified by the Professional Golf Register since 2007 and has been connected to the golf world since 1993.
His teaching method is based on learning by simple classes, where we will see each of the fundamental parts of the game: rules, putt, chip, approach, bunker, etc. Incorporating 4 basic components of the player: technique, tactics, physique and mental.
Phone: 649 426 121
TOUR OF THE FACILITIES
To bring golf to all groups of the village on a tour of the facilities in which the sport of golf will be explained and a practical class will be given.
- Duration: Between 2 and 2 and a half hours.
- Limited: to 40 people per tour.
- Times: Preferably in the mornings.
The tour program is divided between three kinds of activities:
- General knowledge of the sport.
- Use of the practice course and golf course.
- Use of the putting green and warm-up area.
Cost: No cost for the group involved. Altea Golf Club provides the golf professional and all materials needed for the tour.
- Instructors: In the case of schoolchildren, two monitors will be required per group.
- Transport:The group must come with its own means of transport.
- Insurance: The group must come with accident insurance corresponding to these kinds of activities.
- Clothes: It is recommended to come on the tour in comfortable clothes (low or sports shoes, never heels).
Tours are to be requested by mail at least two weeks before the date of the visit. Altea Club de Golf will confirm the date and time of the activity to the centre or group concerned.